Fee Cancellation Policy
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term tuition/book & stationery fees paid will be refunded, except the 500 QR assessment fee, the 3500 QR Registration Fee or the 3000 QR re-enrolment seat fee for present students.
If a student withdraws during the school term, the Assessment fee, Registration fee, Book, Stationery and Re-enrolment fee, are non-refundable, and the remaining tuition fees are refunded in accordance per the MOE guidelines for term payments:
- Less than a week from the start of the term, 1 week’s fees will be charged. (Over and above 1 week’s fees will be refunded)
- One full month fees will be charged, 2 weeks or less from the start of the term (Excess over one month fees will be refunded)
- Two full months fees will be charged, if more than 2 weeks and less than one month from the start of the term (Excess over two months fees will be refunded)
- Entire Term/Semester fees will be charged, for more than one month from the start of the term ( Excess over Term/Semester fees can be refunded)
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the refund policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.