Fee Cancellation Policy
- If a student withdraws prior to the start of the academic year, the balance of the first term tuition/book & stationery fees paid will be refunded, except the 500 QR assessment fee, the 3500 QR Registration Fee or the 3000 QR re-enrolment seat fee for present students.
- If the family leaves Qatar at short notice (and requires an International Transfer Certificate) then re-enrolment seat fee for existing pupils will be refunded on receipt of the new school TC request.
If a student withdraws during the school term, the Assessment fee, Registration fee, Book, Stationery and Re-enrolment fee, are non-refundable, and the remaining tuition fees are refunded in accordance per the MOE guidelines for term payments:
- If the student attends less than a week, 1 week’s fees will be charged. (Over and above 1 week’s fees will be refunded)
- One full month fees will be charged, if the student attends school for 2 weeks or less (Excess over one month fees will be refunded)
- Two full months fees will be charged, if a student attends school more than 2 weeks and less than one month (Excess over two months fees will be refunded)
- Entire Term/Semester fees will be charged, if a student attend school for more than one month ( Excess over Term/Semester fees can be refunded)
- The school management reserves the right to make any exceptions to the refund policy for compassionate reasons, at their discretion.